- Ungoverned AI risks such as privacy intrusion, discrimination, disinformation and lost autonomy,
- Ethical risks and legal breaches resulting from ungoverned AI, such as data bias, mis-use/over-use of data and AI, immature data and creator’s bias,
- EU regulation on AI, expected in 2024 and requiring AI reporting and new governance structures,
- The need for high risk AI screening across organisations and to remedy root causes,
- anch.AI’s Ethical Governance Platform which helps organisations deploy AI in a way that’s true to their organisation’s values and brand while maintaining compliance with existing and upcoming regulation on AI.