This is where it’s at!
Set-up & screen
Before you screen for ethical AI risks, get ready by answering some questions about the AI use-case and/or your organization. Then, screen your organization and/or an AI use-case by answering questionnaires.
View performance & take action
View your ethical AI performance and get your recommended actions for risk mitigation. Take action according to the recommendations.
Re-screen and see risk reduction progress
Do a re-screen after the recommended actions are completed. You can thereby follow your journey towards responsible AI adoption across your organization.
Share and report
Share and report the progress to stakeholders both within and outside your organization.
On one coherent platform, we offer:
01. Screening: screen your AI solution for exposure to ethical pitfalls, root causes and organizational vulnerabilities.
02. Assessment: assess what ethical risks your AI solution is exposed to, and to what degree it might be harmful and lead to costly reputational breaches and/or legal breaches.
03. Mitigation: get tailored recommendations and mitigate your specific ethical risk exposure, e.g discrimmination or privacy intrusion.
04. Auditing: audit your ethical AI performance by re-screening the AI solution.
05. Reporting: report internally and externally, e.g board key risk indicators, yearly report, ESG performance.