Past events & highlights
Under Femton podcast with Anna Felländer on Ethical AI
In the 338th episode of the “Under 15” podcast, Henric Smolak is visited by AI expert and anch.AI’s Founder Anna Felländer. In the episode, they discuss ethical AI and why the need to govern technology as it increasingly takes over our lives and societies.
Discussing anch.AI with EU Commission’s Executive Vice President for A Europe Fit for the Digital Age, Margrethe Vestager
Founder Anna Felländer discussing with EU Commission’s Executive Vice President for A Europe Fit for the Digital Age Margrethe Vestager the importance of cross functional governance on the anch.AI platform in order to comply to upcoming EU regulation on AI
“Digital World: Artificial Intelligence” Annual Event- the British National Standardization Institute (BSI)
On Thursday May 26th, at the British National Standards Body (BSI) event on #AI, founder Anna Felländer spoke about the role of #artificialintelligence in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Data Innovation Summit 2022- Anna Felländer speaking about responsible AI
- Ungoverned AI risks such as privacy intrusion, discrimination, disinformation and lost autonomy,
- Ethical risks and legal breaches resulting from ungoverned AI, such as data bias, mis-use/over-use of data and AI, immature data and creator’s bias,
- EU regulation on AI, expected in 2024 and requiring AI reporting and new governance structures,
- The need for high risk AI screening across organisations and to remedy root causes,
- anch.AI’s Ethical Governance Platform which helps organisations deploy AI in a way that’s true to their organisation’s values and brand while maintaining compliance with existing and upcoming regulation on AI.
Sustainable AI as a component in ESG
In December 2021, Anna Felländer and Swedish MEP Jörgen Warborn hosted a roundtable talk on Sustainable AI as a Component in ESG.
Olivia Gambelin, Founder and CEO, Ethical Intelligence
Giovanni Leoni, Digital Ethics, IKEA Range
GATE Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Forum
The forum aims to share exciting scientific results and technological achievements, present diverse perspectives, create opportunities to connect to the research and innovation community and encourage new collaborations. Founder Anna Felländer joined the panel discussion on trustworthy, explainable and ethical AI.