Organizational Orchestration of Ethical AI
You can have the AI cake and eat it! Get your customized profile for ethical AI here.
Executing AI at the speed you need, while avoiding costly reputational risks and unintended legal breaches, is a tricky one for any organization. But it comes with great possibilities. If that is your task, we’re here to help.
The opportunity is to develop, implement and audit AI that is not just legally compliant but also in line with your organizational values. Whether your team is in tech/AI, risk/legal/compliance or in a product or business area – you can have the AI cake and eat it!
Let us show you how.
The Ethical AI Governance Platform
01. Screening: screen your AI solution for exposure to ethical pitfalls, root causes and organizational vulnerabilities.
02. Assessment: assess what ethical risks your AI solution is exposed to, and to what degree it might be harmful and lead to costly reputational breaches and/or legal breaches.
03. Mitigation: mitigate your specific ethical risk exposure, e.g discrimmination or privacy intrusion.
04. Auditing: audit your ethical AI performance
05. Reporting: report internally and externally, e.g yearly report, ESG performance
Self assessment tool with dashboards presenting your ethical AI profile. Screen a specific AI solution for ethical pitfalls, and/or your entire organization for Ethical AI maturity.
Choose additional deep dive lenses if needed
• Gender equallity
• Human Rights
• Children Rights
Our AI prediction and recommendation tools assess what ethical AI risk(s) you are exposed to, and how to mitigate them.
Our gap analysis feature detect and measure potential deviations from your organizational values and guidelines in your AI solutions.
Leverage mitigation tools based on your specific risk exposure. Choose from a variety of available tools, tailored for specific risks.
Validate and verify your organization’s Ethical AI Performance continuously. Get a maturity benchmark for internal and external use
Our reporting features are easily plugged in to your GRC platform or internal governance structures. For example:
• EU Regulation Compliance (upcoming EU regulation on AI 2024)
• Compliance to selected standards
• ESG Reporting